The president of the society for 2018-2021 is Professor Esther Reed.
Former presidents include Professor David Clough, Dr. Bernd Wannenwetsch, Dr. Robert Song, Dr Susan Parsons, Prof. Nigel Biggar,
Mr. Peter Harvey, Prof. Oliver O'Donovan, Lady Oppenheimer, Prof. Duncan Forrester, and Prof. Robin Gill.
- Esther Reed (President, 2018-2021)
- Andrew Bowyer (Secretary)
- Bethan Willis (First term 2020-2023; Acting Conference Secretary)
- Helen Dawes (co-opted as Treasurer)
- Susan Parsons (ex officio as SCE editor)
- Guido de Graaff (Second term: 2020-2023)
- Jennifer Moberly (Second term: 2020-2023)
- John Berkman (First term 2018-2021)
- Richard Bourne (First term 2018-2021)
- Anna Westin (First term 2018-2021)
- Maikki Aakko (co-opted as Postgraduate co-convener)
- Alexander Trew (co-opted as Postgraduate co-convener)
Members of the SSCE committee are nominated at our AGM in September and serve terms of up to three years.
Committee members can also be re-nominated for a second term. Postgraduate conveners are co-opted by the AGM on an annual basis.
Further details of committee duties and membership can be found in the SSCE constitution.