OUR PAYMENTS SYSTEM IS TEMPORARILY OFFLINE. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND CHECK BACK IN THE NEW YEAR.
We welcome the participation of those who accept the objectives of the society and share our interests in moral theology, moral philosophy, personal and social ethics, and public policy. The SSCE constitution details these objectives which serve as pre-requisites of SSCE membership (under §2 and 3). By applying for membership or renewal you certify that you agree to these, which are:
- to encourage and further the study of Christian ethics in its practical and theoretical aspects
- to strengthen the teaching and learning of ethics as an academic discipline
- to encourage serious ethical thinking and discussion in the life of the Churches
- to foster the exercise of Christian social responsibility
- to hold a Conference and at least one General Meeting of the Society in each calendar year